Honey And Aloe Vera For Hair Growth
Honey and aloe vera are both emollients . Honey has also shown to help reduce dandruff . This conditioning combination, paired with coconut oil, will seal moisture to your hair shafts. Since coconut oil can penetrate the hair shaft, this mask nourishes and strengthens the hair from within.
You Will Need
- 5 tablespoons aloe vera gel
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Shower cap
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl until you get a smooth mixture.
- Massage this mixture into your scalp and work it down to the tips of your hair. Focus on the tips, as these are the most damaged parts of your hair.
- Once all of your hair is covered in the mixture, throw a shower cap on and wait for about 25 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cool water and shampoo. Finish with conditioner.