Covid19 not only taking many lives, but it also cause huge economic downturns in all over world. But I think that this Covid19 taught us some good lessons also. Most important thing is social distancing, IDK about others but it’s a huge benefit for women. Now we are in home because of #lockdown. Most of us got frustrated because of being inside of house for so many days. As alone as it feels, just remember, the whole world is experiencing this new way of life.
At first, the thought of staying home wasn’t a big deal. However, I think we all can agree that after a few weeks into it, and hearing that it could last for several months longer, it has become pretty boring.
If you want to take this time to be productive, motivated, inspired or just be lazy, this list has you covered!
Things To Do When Bored At Home!
- Watch a sunrise and sunset.
- Look through and old photo album. Or create a new photo album.
- Listen to some of your favorite jams from high-school.
- Start a gratitude journal.
- Start a blog. For real! There is no better time than now! It is much easier than you think
- Clean your makeup brushes and go through all your old beauty products.
- Start an herb garden
- Call a family member that you haven’t talk to you in a long time.
- Write a poem.
- Write a book.
- Write a screen-play.
- Write anything!! Because it’s good for you to get your ideas and emotions out.
- Plan a road trip for when all of this is over.
- Clean your appliances. Have you ever cleaned the toaster crumb trap before???
- 21. Dance!
- Bake a cake.
- Start a DIY project.
- Do yoga.
- Read a new book.
- Rearrange the furniture.
- Learn a new skill!
- Start a money saving challenge
- Play a board game
- Call an old friend
- Learn a new dance.
- Bake cookies.
- Learn a new language.
- Try calligraphy.
- Give yourself a mani/pedi.
- Organize under all the sinks.
- Paint your room.
- Watch some inspiring TED Talks
- Write a letter or email to a local politician about something you feel should change
- Make a to-do list.
Moreover until now we were all running towards something urgently. We actually don’t have time talk to each others in our family, with our friends and neighbors. Most of us living in apartments but we even don’t know hoe is our neighbor. So in this #lock-down days spend with your family. Talk with your parents, If your are parent then talk with your children play with them, study with them, share your works with them. Do all these things but don’t forget to maintain your social distancing buddies!!
#stay-home #stay-safe #stay-happy