Dark circles under your eyes don’t look right. You’ll be using makeup to cover them, but when you wipe it out, there are they again.
There are several reasons for it:
- Poor Blood and Lymph Circulation
- Thinning Skin and Loss of Fat and Collagen
- Sun Exposure
- Scratching Your Eyes
- Irregularities with Pigmentation
- Heredity (Dark circles run in the family)
- Contact Dermatitis
A Baking Soda Paste will do the trick and do its best to remove those annoying dark bags under your eyes.
- A shot glass of hot water or chamomile tea
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- Cotton Pads
- Mix both ingredients until you form a paste
- Soak the cotton pads in the mixture and gently place them under your eyes
- Massage the place for 5 minutes
- Let it sit for 10-15 minutes after the massage
- Rinse it with cold water and pat your face with clean, soft, and dry towel
- Moisturize with coconut oil or your favorite moisturizer
Some simple solutions for the same thing include leaving a spoon overnight in your freezer. Apply it under your eyes the next morning and let it sit until it becomes warm.
As you saw before, dark circles can be caused by dehydration and fatigue. Make sure you get a good night sleep every night and drink at least two liters of water every day.
You are the one who needs to take care of your body and health.