- oil spray
- 5 oz. plain greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1.5 lb. chicken tenders (whole) or chicken breasts (cut in quarters)
- Parsley (chopped, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly coat a 12 inch oven proof pan or 9×9 baking dish with nonstick oil spray and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the greek yogurt, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Add chicken into the bowl with yogurt mixture and coat the mixture all over the chicken.
- Move chicken to a baking dish (or oven proof pan). Chicken should be thinly coated with the yogurt mixture. Don’t put too much or any additional mixture leftover.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Turn the oven to broil and place the pan under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until lightly browned on top.
- Optional: garnish with chopped parsley.