Skip to content
Chilli Cheese Sandwich!!
- 6 slices bread, white / brown
- 1 capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, grated
- ½ tsp pepper, crushed
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup green chutney
- 2 tsp butter
- firstly, in a large mixing bowl combine chopped capsicum and onion.
- also grate ¾ cup of cheddar cheese or any cheese of your choice.
- additionally add ½ tsp pepper, 1 tsp chaat masala and pinch of salt.
- combine well and the stuffing is ready.
- now spread green chutney over a bread slice.
- furthermore, spread a tbsp of prepared stuffing.
- cover with a bread slice spreading green chutney on both sides.
- again spread prepared stuffing.
- cover again with bread slice spread with green chutney. this forms 2 layer stuffing with 3 bread slices.
- now grill golden or toast on tawa by spreading butter.
- finally, cut half and serve chilli cheese sandwich garnished with more grated cheese