Skip to content
- Clip your nails once every other week
- Use nail clippers to trim your hangnails.
- Apply cuticle oil once per day.
- Leave your cuticles alone to prevent infection.
- Look for nail products that don’t include acetone.
- Don’t dig under your nail with a sharp object.
- Keep your nails smooth with a nail file.
- Eat foods that are high in biotin to make your nails thicker.
- Snack on foods that contain a lot of protein to strengthen your nails.
- Take B9 supplements as a natural boost for your nails.
- Avoid foods with a lot of processed ingredients to keep your nails healthy.
- Paint your nails with a few strokes of colored polish.
- Choose a French manicure if you want defined nail tips.
- Add some shimmer to your nails with a dip manicure.