- 4 light Flat out flat breads
- 1 avocado peeled & pitted
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup fat free Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup light ranch dressing bottled or homemade
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- salt & pepper to taste
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 cup diced celery
- tomato slices
- Place avocado and lemon juice in a bowl. Mash until almost smooth (a few little chunks are OK).
- Stir in yogurt, dressing, dill, parsley and salt & pepper. Add chicken and celery and mix well.
- Place one light Flat out flatbread on your surface. Top with lettuce and tomato if using. Add chicken mixture and roll snugly. Slice in half and serve.