Skip to content
- People who lose their cell phones experience panic attacks similar to a near death experience.
- The person who tries to make everyone happy often ends up being the loneliest.
- There are some people you don’t like the first time you meet them it’s called intuition.
- You can’t hold on to something that doesn’t want to stay.
- The human brain spends most of it’s time replaying memories trying to relieve them.
- Most people keep their feelings to themselves as they believe others don’t understand their pain.
- Missing someone and having no control to do anything about it can make people physically sick.
- It only takes one negative thought to change you mood for the rest of the day.
- Intelligent people are more likely to remain faithful in a relationship.
- Some people are afraid of being happy that something bad might happen.
- 98% of the time someone needs to ask you a question they are recalling all the bad things you did.
- Your favorite song is your favorite,because you associate an emotional event with it.
- People with higher creativity are more likely to suffer from anxiety.
- When you think about someone a lot it means they have been thinking about you first.