Skip to content
World’s biggest ship👫👬👭
Psychology facts about friendship.
- Strangers can become best friends just as easy as best friends can become strangers.😌
- According to research new friends become better friends over time if they have similar levels of social anxiety.
- You don’t need a certain number of friends. You just need a number of friends you can be certain of.☺️
- Any friendship that was born in the period between 16 and 28 years of age is more likely to be robust and long lasting🥰.
- Not having any friends can be dangerous to your health. Lonely people listen up! Having zero friends is as bad for your health as smoking or being overweight.😲
- In a lifetime you make many friends but psychologically only 1 out of 12 friendships lasts forever according to mind capabilities reviewed survey.🤔
- We need allies. Scientists aren’t totally sure why we have friends. One theory, though, is that we’re unconsciously building a support system in preparation of future conflicts. 😎
- The good friend isn’t necessarily the one who immediately understands. Is the one who cares enough keep trying to understand. 😍
- Being alone weakens your body, having friends strengthens you.🤩
- The average person has 3 to 5 best friends and usually hates one in their group. 😏
- Every girl or boy have a best friend in opposite gender 👫