Face Everything As a Responsibility – FEAR.
We all well know how to fear for anything and how to make others scared. So the word or that emotion is not new for us. But we actually don’t know something about fear.
Fear is an emotion induced by perceived danger or threat, which causes physiological changes and ultimately behavioral changes, such as fleeing, hiding, or freezing from perceived traumatic events.
Each person may experience fear differently, but some of the common signs and symptoms include:
- Chest pain.
- Dry mouth.
- Rapid heartbeat.
- Shortness of breath.
Not only physical also people may experience psychological symptoms of being overwhelmed, upset, feeling out of control, or a sense of impending death.
Sometimes fear stems from real threats, but it can also originate from imagined dangers. Fear can also be a symptom of some mental health conditions including panic disorder, social anxiety disorder, phobias, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
According to surveys these are the most common things people get afraid for them.
- Demons and ghosts
- The existence of evil powers
- Enclosed spaces
- Social rejection
- Examinations and Public speaking
Obviously most of us afraid for cockroaches….. ewwww. Nothing like them scared me so much😣.
But I think we can or we should avoid these kind of fears definitely. For an example fear for cockroaches, spiders, water, heights some more. These can be avoided.
Some tips for you to overcome from the fear
- Don’t figure things out by yourself.
- Be real with how you feel.
- Be OK with some things being out of your control.
- Practice self-care.
- Be conscious of your intentions.
- Focus on positive thoughts.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Train your brain to stop the fear response.
- Face your fears.
- Imagine the worst.
- Look at the evidence
- Take time out. It’s impossible to think clearly when you’re flooded with fear or anxiety.
- Talk about your fear with close ones.
- Engage your self with some pleasure hobbies.
- Practice meditation and mindfulness.
Overcome from the fear is not new for us because when #coronavirus enter to this world and when it starts it’s horrible moves we all got afraid of it but now we started to live with it. so friends get rid off your fear from you and be a successful person👍.